Many people after a continuous resolution of their life problems prefer to rest in the process of video games. They do this for self-development as well. So, puzzles do not load the head of a person in trouble, unlike domestic and business problems. This means that a person will not experience fear and anxiety. The brain prefers to spend energy slowly, and fears and anxieties lead to increased energy consumption. Games give users only positive emotions and belong to the category of entertainment. This is the reason why they are so popular not only with children, but also with adults.
We will show you a list of the best puzzle games on your PC that users have chosen to own. The number of downloads and installations, as well as the purchase of licensed copies, determined this. There is a big question in why puzzle fans are looking for this list of games? The answer is simple, because they simply do not want to waste their free time searching for a game that will bring them mental relaxation.
Best puzzle games for PC according to users
There are several games that we include in our list of the best. Few people get real pleasure from shooters and action because many users are sure that this is a useless exercise. Thus they should try strategies or puzzles. We have compiled our list of the best logical games for these users:
- TETRIS. This is a truly legendary game that has survived several decades of development in the game industry. There is no big plot, but for several generations gamers continue to press buttons and try to fill the space with falling dice in the right order. By the way, this game was created in the early days of personal computers, that is, in 1984. It has also remained almost unchanged until now. Today, Tetris is ported to all existing software platforms and therefore, you can play colourful dice on all types of devices. The hard versions of this game contain over 135 difficulty levels.
- SUPRALAND. There is one beloved thing for many users, such as getting out of the intricate mazes, opening closed doors by solving clever puzzles. The story of this game begins simple, and the character’s weapon is a wooden sword. The protagonist is at the mercy of a cruel God, who is actually a regular teenager, hence the gameplay’s filling with such school entertainment. You will find many quests, shooters, jokes and humour there.
- THE ROOM. This is a game that contains another classic plot with tasks that will help you get out of locked rooms. Thus to open the door, you should find clues hidden in unexpected places that are also encrypted and. As you move from one room to another, the complexity of tasks increases, but not excessively, so you will be quite comfortable with this project.
WORLD OF GOO is another curious project. It is a simple and not a hard game that two enthusiasts have created to prove to the world one simple thing. The fact that a person can make a popular and great game, even if he or she works at home or in the garage. Moreover, these homemade games are gaining more popularity every year.
Best indie puzzle games
Many gamers are specifically looking for a unique opportunity that will help them to download new games on the Internet that non-professionals have developed:
- Braid, 2008. This game was developed for consoles and personal computers. This is the traditional story of the struggle of Good and Evil and its genre is platformer.
- Her Story, 2015. This is a popular theme with a girl detective. The character must unravel complex cases and bring the attackers to just retribution.
- Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle. As you can understand from the title, this game has a horror movie plot that is based on a popular TV series titled ¹Friday 13′.
The Cat Lady (2012) is also worth your attention. It is a dark horror in black and white tones that has a tense plot with continuous quests and difficult puzzles.